Complete Java Masterclass by Tim Buchalka, Goran Lochert
Author: newbie123 on 16-04-2018, 04:40, Views: 604
Complete Java Masterclass by Tim Buchalka, Tim Buchalka's Learn Programming Academy, Goran Lochert
.MP4, AVC, 200 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 192 kbps, 2 Ch | 72 hours | +.SRT (EN, ES, IT, JA, PT, TR) | 7.74 GB
Instructor: Tim Buchalka
Learn to master Java 8 and Java 9 core development step-by-step, and make your first unique, advanced program in 30 days
Join just under 200,000 students just like you who’re having massive success with their Java 8 and Java 9 programs using this exact course (and learning to code the right way)
Want to go from no previous coding experience -- overwhelmed and confused about where to even start -- to advanced Java 8 and Java 9 programmer, able to seamlessly build creative and exciting programs with confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Java 8 and Java 9 programming course online. With close to 200,000 students enrolled and tens of thousands of 5 star reviews to date, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need.
Whether you want to:
- become an in-demand Java developer for exciting software companies
- go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- sharpen your core programming skills to reach the advanced level
- simply bring your own ideas to life with your first profitable program
...this complete Java developer course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion to add to your arsenal)
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why - making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- New Java 9 content added - find out how to use cool new Java 9 features like modules!
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! - Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJ has both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course.
(Don’t worry if you’re used to using Eclipse, NetBeans or some other IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course)
- How to not only code for desktop platforms, but for Android applications so you can fully utilize this booming mobile marketplace
- Java know-how for tools such as the Spring framework, popular amongst enterprise-level development (for big clients)
- Advanced coding tips and tricks used by the world’s most in-demand programmers as well as the top tech companies, so you can create apps not only for yourself, but as a profitable business on your terms if you choose to
And much, much more...
What Will I Learn?
- How to build creative, fully-functional Java 8 programs with confidence (whilst having fun, too)
- How to program the right way, cutting out the useless fluff and filler
- How to easily write advanced programs for all computing platforms at once
- Expert-level knowledge of Java code (+ advanced tips and tricks used by the pros)
- The core skills needed to program for big clients, as a travelling freelancer or from home