The Ultimate iOS 11 & Swift 4 Course Learn to Build Apps
Author: newbie123 on 13-02-2018, 04:28, Views: 725
The Ultimate iOS 11 & Swift 4 Course. Learn to Build Apps by Mammoth Interactive, John Bura
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 70 Hours | Lec: 382 | 11.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Want to make apps and learn to code? With The Ultimate iOS 11 Course, you too can design and code practical apps from scratch.
Expert programmers John Bura, Nimish Narang, and Chris Veillette from Mammoth Interactive will teach you everything you need to know to whet your palette in iOS 11. Were here to show you how to use Xcode to become the app developer.
Make the following:
- Simple Calculator App
- RGB to Hex Code Color Converter App
- Tip Calculator App
- Average Calculator App
- Savings Calculator App
- Games in SpriteKit
- Apple Watch App
- And more!
Even if youve never coded before, you can take this course. One of the best features is that you can watch the tutorials at any speed you want. This means you can speed up or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project-based, where you follow along with your instructor to build real projects. The best way for you to learn how to make your own app is to follow project-based training content. By taking The Ultimate iOS 11 Course, you learn practical, employable skills immediately. You can put the apps you make in this course in your portfolio!
Xcode is Apples FREE software for app development. Xcode is user-friendly and allows you to make complex and creative apps. At the same time, it is accessible for beginners who want to make simple apps. Swift 4.0 is the programming language to learn if you want to make apps for Apple products.
Why this course is different.
Your teachers will teach you practical skills using real-world examples. Founder of Mammoth Interactive John Bura has created many games, apps, and training courses. This is an instructor that does not only teach - he produces apps. This means you get the most relevant information on how to code.
Start from the beginning, or pick and choose your desired topic. Take this course to build your portfolio today.
Who is the target audience?
- Absolute beginners who want to learn to code.
- Beginners who want to be iOS developers.
- Absolute beginners to mobile development who want an introduction to Swift 4 and Xcode 9.
What Will I Learn?
- Navigate Xcode 9s interface.
- Make real apps from scratch.
- Code in Apples programming language, Swift 4.0.
- Build apps for the iPhone from start to finish. ?
- Use Photoshop for User Interface (UI) design.?
- ?Build games for the iPhone using SpriteKit. ?
- Make the code AND the art for projects from scratch.?
- Navigate ARKit.
- Make interactive Apple Watch apps with WatchKit.
- Test your coding skills with coding exercises.
- And more!
- You must have a Mac computer and Xcode 9.
- PC development is not recommended or supported.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Blender for some art asset creation.
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !