Msc Nastran v2016.0.1 I8
Author: kakalot on 30-06-2016, 21:17, Views: 3950
Msc Nastran v2016.0.1 I8 | 1.5 GB
MSC Software Corporation announced new releases of MSC Nastran 2016. This release delivers dramatic performance and speed improvements as well as new multidisciplinary analysis solutions.
MSC Nastran is a multidisciplinary structural analysis application used by engineers to perform static, dynamic, and thermal analysis across the linear and nonlinear domains, complemented with automated structural optimization and award winning embedded fatigue analysis technologies, all enabled by high performance computing.
Engineers use MSC Nastran to ensure structural systems have the necessary strength, stiffness, and life to preclude failure (excess stresses, resonance, buckling, or detrimental deformations) that may compromise structural function and safety. MSC Nastran is also used to improve the economy and passenger comfort of structural designs.
Release highlights of MSC Nastran 2016:
- MSC Nastran 2016 uses enhanced Automated Component Mode Synthesis (ACMS) method with Shared Memory Parallel (SMP) computing delivering better performance and ability to effectively use more cores for higher user productivity. 50% parallel efficiency has been observed for 16 processors. SMP Parallelization can now be used to reduce the overall wall time stiffness matrix computations and stress recovery. 75% parallel efficiency has been achieved with 4 threads with the job running 3 times faster than with one processor.
- Availability of Intel MKL Pardiso solver has been extended to provide better scalability, thereby lowering the overall elapsed time of simulations.
3D Rotor Dynamics
- With the new 3D modeling capability, users can now model discrete blades and non-symmetric components of rotors and stators of rotating machinery, turbines and jet engines improving the accuracy of the rotor dynamic analyses. This type of modeling was not possible with 1D or 2.5D modeling solutions. With 3D modeling, engineers can now see what is happening locally at each blade or at the component level.
Dynamics and NVH
- Equivalent Radiated Power (ERP) can now be output for higher order shell and solid elements. It is also possible to output velocity normal to the surface and vibration intensity.
- Multiple load vectors produced by Actran can now be selectively incorporated in MSC Nastran's frequency response analysis.
- Efficiency of large poroelastic material simulations is improved with access to out-of-core solver of Actran.
- New in this release is Global Optimization (GO) which combines automatic multi-start global methods and gradient based local optimization methods. This approach searches the complete design space for the best possible solutions. The new capability was implemented to help automotive and aerospace companies to lightweight safely while optimizing their designs.
- Multi-model optimization (MMO) provides the ability to process separate design models with different topology or analyses to perform combined optimization. This capability is enhanced to solve larger problems and without limit on the number of models.
MSC Nastran Embedded Fatigue
- To maintain consistency with other fatigue solvers, nodal averaged stresses and strains are used for faster computation speed and a more realistic fatigue damage factors.
- Skinning is implemented to create a 2D stress state on the surface of the model leading to fewer calculation points and enabling multi-axial assessments and correction on 3D solid elements.
- Beam contact is implemented with segment-to-segment contact algorithm and support for general beam cross section, tube-in-tube contact, including beam offsets, reducing computational cost and providing better accuracy.
- Interference fit analysis common to engineering applications is enhanced to handle large interferences/overlaps.
- Three new models have been introduced to simulate complex material behavior, namely, a time dependent viscoelastic creep model, Thermo-elasto-viscous plastic creep model, and Riedel-Hiermaier-Thoma model for concrete materials.
- Adaptive solid elements that transform to SPH particles which can help simulate the effects of debris after element failure
- In addition to the existing result formats, MSC Nastran 2016 introduces a new results database based upon the HDF5 standard, which is an open format that will allows easier access via public viewers, Python, Java or C++.
- A new utility is available to provide output file data in easier to read format.
About MSC Software
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and a global leader in helping product manufacturers to advance their engineering methods with simulation software and services. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC's technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,200 professionals in 20 countries.
Name: MSC Nastran
Version: (64bit) 2016.0.1 (i8)
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 10
All Link Download :