Apk Easy Tool 1.53
File Size : 19.8 Mb
Apk Easy Tool is a lightweight application that enables you to manage, sign, compile and decompile the APK files for the apps you are working on.
Allows you to manage the updates and fixes from one place
The program comes with a clean and user-friendly interface that is unlikely to give you troubles. You can get started by selecting the desired file via the browsing function of the tool or drag and drop.
The interface displays various information about the APK files, including package name, version, minimum SDK version and version code. From the main window, you can make the desired modifications as the main functions and additional options are all available in this tab.
Speaking of functionality, some of the main operations you can perform via this tool, you can count compiling, decompiling, signing, extracting and installing the APK. In case you are working with ROMs only, then you can make further changes from the Framework tab. Moreover, if you feel you missed something, you can check all operations performed from the Log output tab.
A straightforward app for managing APK files efficiently
A noteworthy feature of the tool is that you can create the new code separately and overwrite the current APK with a simple drag and drop. It goes without saying that this operation can save you a lot of time and effort.
In the eventuality that you provide frequent fixes and updates for your Android games or tools and want to be able to manage this processes smoother, then perhaps Apk Easy Tool could come in handy.
- Windows 7 or newer
- .NET Framework 4.6 or newer
- Java SE/JDK for decompile, compile, and sign APK. If you don't have Java installed, you can only use Zipalign or Install APK. Download and install Java SE/JDK now
- 7z Compression-level 0-9
- APK infomation with icon by aapt dump badging
- Advanced log viewer, with .txt file selection
- Allow path changes in textbox
- Apktool.jar version selections
- Background workers
- Cancel button in waiting dialog box
- Clear logs when exit
- Compile APK
- Decompile APK
- Drag and drop file support
- Enable/Disable check for updates
- Enable/Disable tips and ToolTips
- Extract APK / Zip APK
- Framework installer with option to change path
- Framework tagging
- Full environment path support
- Full options of decompile and compile
- Java heap. Default 1024m
- Logs tab
- Options to rename the apk file
- Quick help
- Remember path when closed
- Remember window position (SHIFT + Q to reset window position)
- Sign APK after compile
- Sign compiled APK (If you forgot to sign your compiled APK, you can sign it)
- Sign seletected APK (It will clone the selected APK, and sign it)
- SignAPK (signapk.jar v1.0)
- Switch between apksigner.jar by Google and signapk.jar by bootstraponline
Support Decompile/Compile JAR file, with JAR detection in drag and drop
Option to set custom path of java executeable
- [AETShellExt.dll 220.127.116.11] Added .dex and .jar extension
Your config will be saved as config.xml beside APK Easy Tool instead in registry. If config.xml is not found beside APK Easy Tool, it will load your config from registry. Registry saving/loading feature will be removed in next version in favor of XML.
Remember if Log output was opened or closed
File access error when mass signing APKs
Fail to load APK infomation
Other small bug fixes
Some code improvements and removed some useless codes to get rid of false positive
Signed the assembly (Virustotal will still report it as unsigned). It might also get rid of false positive
Removed CMD from jumplist
Removed option to Unlock textboxes and unlocked all textboxes. It is unnecessary to make them read only.
Removed auto save log after actions due to false positive (Bad programming practices)
Removed AES encryption due to false positive. The password can't be restored and it will be stored as base64 instead. I recommended you to update and secure your computer as much as possible if you don't want your password stolen
Removed embedded DLL due to false positive. Now you need Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.dll and Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.Shell.dll placed beside apkeasytool.exe file
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)