Brüel & Kjær Test for I-deas 6.6r1
Author: dlebook.me on 14-02-2018, 01:52, Views: 444
Brüel & Kjær Test for I-deas 6.6r1 | 2.8 Gb
Brüel & Kjær, a world-leading manufacturer of sound and vibration equipment and software, has released Test for I-deas 6.6r1, is a feature rich tool for noise and vibration testing.
- Test for I-deas 6.6 has been validated to run with Windows 10. This validation only covers the Test application in I-deas.
- The LAN-XI frontend driver for I-deas now supports DAC Output. You can also set the default highpass filter value in the UCF (BK_PULSE\dapbk5.ucf).
- The license installers have been updated to FlexNet 188.8.131.52 which supports Server 2016.
- The Test for I-deas install has been simplified to install prerequisites and Test for I-deas from a single installation media. This install will perform an Update if Test for I-deas has already been installed from Siemens installation media.
- DC offsets for the current sample rate can be measured using the "Measure DC Offsets" icon and removed for subsequent measurements by enabling "DC Offset Removal" in the Sampling form.
- The maximum acceptable trigger signal level can be set as a percent of the current input range. The Automatic Frame Acceptance can be used to reject frames where the trigger signal exceeds the specified level. You can enable this feature in the Trigger form.
- The AFPoly installer was added to the Test for I-deas install. Improvements have been made to give more feedback during the AFPoly and MATLAB installs and to allow recovering from any installation errors.
- TEDS v0.9 support has been added for the VXI frontend driver when using VT1435 or VT1436 modules. If you do not have the TEDS option, no hardware changes are necessary but you will need to purchase this option from VTI Instruments and do a firmware update.
- The frame size limit for post processing was increased from 64k to 256k.
- The Test for I-deas installer could fail to validate the presence of Orbix services. This prevented the installation of Test for I-deas. The Orbix service check is now disabled by default. It can be enabled by defining ORBIX_CHECK=1 as a system variable.
- The Visualizer movie capture was failing when using the CinePak codec. This has been modified to use Motion JPEG format. The movie capture has been verified for Windows Media Player, QuickTime, VLC Media Player, and MPC-HC (Media Player Classic - Home Cinema).
- The Japanese What's New and related documents have been corrected for invalid characters.
- Fixed the Shape Browser to correctly display mode shapes that are based on displacement coordinate systems.
- The Time Capture file conversion is now done after turning off source output. This conversion can take a while and source output should not occur while waiting for the conversion to be completed.
- Fixes were made for Channel Table Spreadsheet errors and a crash that occurred when there were no source channels available.
- Octave Spectra will now be written as Spectrum Functions to allow other applications to read the octave data correctly.
- For PULSE 21, the LAN-XI driver was modified to set the default high pass filter to 0.1 Hz instead of 7 Hz for the "Use Coupling" option when selecting AC coupling or AC with ICP coupling.
- For PULSE 21, the LAN-XI driver was fixed for First Frame trigger mode using manual triggering. The data was starting at a point in time earlier than the manual trigger.
- For Normal Mode Tuning v2.1, corrected the LAN-XI problem for PULSE 20 where querying the max source level caused an error.
- Corrected the handling of the VXI sampling bits in the UCF for the VXI Wizard. This was updated to use "16" and "24" as the option values instead of using "1" and "2".
- Improved the accuracy of the octave reduction math for the Mean, RMS and Sum reduction methods. Contributions from spectral lines near octave bin boundaries are now weighted correctly.
- Corrected the Interactive Real Time Display labels for missing or invalid symbols when using the Japanese operating system.
- Fixed a timeout error in Channel Spreadsheet when using frame lengths greater than 1 second.
About Brüel & Kjær Test for I-deas . Test for I-deas is a software suite of powerful tools for measuring, managing, processing and analyzing noise and vibration data in large scale dynamic test environments for products such as ground vehicles, aerospace structures, industrial machinery and consumer products.
What is Test for I-deas
- whatistestforideasConvenient and powerful noise and vibration and DSA (Dynamic/Digital Signal Analysis) software solution
- Intuitive, easy to use, wizards / toolbars / icons based GUI
- Customizable layout, toolbars, pull-down menus and user-defined commands
- Offers a broad scope of noise and vibration application functionality
- Supports powerful tools for Acoustics and Modal test
- Provides 3D graphs and animation capabilities in test and analysis reports
- User programmable Tasks
Test for I-deas capabilities
- Data Acquisition - Support for multiple hardware frontends, including VXI, VTI EMX, Brüel & Kjær LAN-XI and more
- Signal Generation - to drive shakers or other sources. Includes Random, Burst Random, Sine and user defined waveform.
- Transducer Calibration - multiple methods including drop, mass, and reference.
- Time history editing - across single or multiple channels.
- Signal Processing - Windowing, FFT, single and multi-function operations. Function graphing. Cut paste live function displays to MS Office.
- Modal Testing - Calculation of Mode Indicator functions, multiple curve fitters, including polyreference. Cut paste live mode shape displays to MS Office.
- Transient Post Processing - For analysis of signals that change over time.
- Order Tracking - for rotating machinery, display spectra based on order. Interactive Slice tool for rapid analysis.
- Noise Path Analysis - Determine structure-borne transmission paths, rank individual paths, and evaluate noise sources.
- Built in Programming Language - for automating repetitive tasks.
About Brüel & Kjær. Brüel & Kjær Sound & Vibration measurement a /S is a world leader in sound and vibration measurement and analysis, supplying a comprehensive range of advanced solutions. Since the 1950s, Brüel & Kjær products have proudly set the standard to which others are compare. We help our customers solve their sound and vibration problems - from measuring traffic noise and vibration in car engines to evaluating building acoustics and performing quality control. We have customers in a wide range of fields, including automotive, aerospace, consumer goods and telecommunication, as well as government agencies.
Product: Brüel & Kjær Test for I-deas
Supported Architectures: x86
Website Home Page :
Language: english, japanese
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer, Java RE 7/8
Software Prerequisites: Siemens I-DEAS 6.6 or installation as a stand-alone program
Size: 2.8 Gb
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me