Mrviewer v3.7.3 (x86/x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 31-07-2017, 16:43, Views: 3427
Mrviewer v3.7.3 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 76/103 MB
mrViewer is a small, lightweight utility that can open images and play video files. It supports .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .PSD, .MAP, .DPX, .MP4, .MPG, .MOV, .AVI, .DIVX, and .WMV file formats. With mrViewer you can add files by simply dragging and dropping them into the main panel or you can use the browse button to locate your media. It comes with a couple of tools that allow you to specify the frame rate, play or stop the current video selection, skip to the start or end position of a clip, adjust the volume, alter the RGB value, and adjust the levels for gamma and exposure.
Multichannel Support in OpenEXR, PSD, MIFF and TIFF formats
MultiView OpenEXR support
4K Video and Audio player
Network syncing support
Grease Pencil support
Multi Part EXR images
Deep OpenEXR images (Deep Scanline and Deep Tile)
Animated GIF support
Color Transformation Language (CTL) Support
ACES 1.0 Support
Passive 3D Stereo Support (anaglyphs, top/bottom, side by side, interlaced, checkerboard)
Linux 64bits and Windows 32 and 64 bits
Video and Audio Transcoder
Scrubbing with audio
VR support for environment maps and VR movies and sequences
- Made VR360 work in network connections.
- Made VR360 not take so many CPU cycles. Now it is a light process.
- Bug fixed a problem on Windows' audio not playing files with very fast frame rates (239.846 fps).
- Bug fixed flipping of image in X and Y when in VR360 mode.
- File requester allows movies with the % character in them.
- File requester allows utf8 characters in filenames. - Added Compositing Tab to Preferences. You can now toggle the resizing of the background image.
All Link Download :