Autodesk Autocad v2017.1 (Mac OSX)
Author: kakalot on 30-05-2017, 19:14, Views: 2885
Autodesk Autocad v2017.1 (Mac OSX) | 1.58 GB
Design every detail with CAD software. AutoCAD® software for 2D and 3D CAD is engineered for the future. Work with TrustedDWG™ technology, and collaborate across desktop, cloud, and mobile. Includes AutoCAD 360 Pro.
Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
Share design views
Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your drawing views to the cloud.
Smart centerlines and center marks
Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
Autodesk desktop app
Get alerts on software updates, and access tutorials, content libraries, and more.
Boost detailing work with tools that create measurements based on your drawing context.
Connected design solutions
Connect your CAD workflow across desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
Innovative 3D design
Design and visualize virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools.
Migrate your custom settings and files from previous releases.
- Apple® Mac® OS® X v10.12 or later (Sierra); OS X v10.11 or later (El Capitan); OS X v10.10 or later (Yosemite)
- Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later; MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later; iMac® 8.1 or later; Mac Mini® 3.1 or later; MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook 5.1 or later
- 64-bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
- 1,280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- Apple Safari 5.0 or later
- All Mac OS X supported language operating systems
- Apple® Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse.
- Download and installation from DVD
- Mac OS X-compliant printer
All Link Download :