Twinmotion 2019.0.13400 (x64)
Author: Dl43v3r on 12-07-2018, 01:19, Views: 542
Twinmotion 2019.0.13400 | 5.3 Gb
Abvent has unveiled updated Twinmotion 2019, the next update to its real-time visualisation tool, adding support for reflection probes, camera measurement and alignment tools, and the option to edit scenes in VR.
This patch brings a number of corrections, including:
- Fixed crash when importing SketchUp files with collapse option.
- Fixed the incompatibility of SketchUp 2018 format with Twinmotion macOS version.
- Fixed the reload issue of SketchUp files.
- Fixed crash when importing .c4d file.
- Fixed issues when opening projects previously created in Twinmotion 2018.
- Increased aliasing quality on animated objects.
- Fixed crash during the second synchronization with ARCHICAD and Revit when materials are previously modified in Twinmotion.
- Fixed visual issue with reflections when the perspective correction is activated.
- Fixed visual issue with the box reflection probe; a sphere appeared when raising the diameter.
- Fixed visual issue with the measure tool. The distance number was hidden by a black box.
- Fixed visual issue with 2 decals: "Mossy dirt 1" and "Leaking rust 2".
- Export improvement: export only LOD 0 in the video.
- 30+ other minimal improvements and fixes.
About Twinmotion. Originally created by French arch viz studio KA-RA, Twinmotion is now developed in partnership with Artlantis creator Abvent. Intended as an easy way for architectural professionals to create photorealistic visualisations of buildings, the software imports models in a standard range of 3D file formats, including FBX, DWG and DAE. Users can create background environments from a library of stock models and textures, and assign lights. Atmospheric properties - including clouds, rain and snow, and ambient lighting based on geographical location and time of day - can be adjusted via slider-based controls. There are also brush-based systems for editing topography or adding animatiable vegetation to a scene, and a Bezier-based system for pathing animated crowds or traffic. The software also includes a basic camera editor and a set of standard post-process effects.
About Abvent. Since 1985, the Abvent Group has offered innovative image and design solutions for CAD/BIM professionals in the fields of architecture, design, and photography. Abvent's cutting edge approach to digital imagery has resulted in products and services that are innovative, powerful, and easy-to-use. Abvent develops Artlantis, a family of stand-alone 3D rendering applications developed especially for architects and designers; iVisit360 for Panoramas, iVisit360 VR Objects and animations; and Render[in], a powerful, fully-integrated rendering engine developed for SketchUp. Abvent also develops Twinmotion, a visualization and 3D immersion software developed for architects, designers, and engineers.
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 5.3 Gb
:-UploadGIGRapidGatorNitroFlareDon't forget to say Thanks !!!