Advanced Renamer 3.81 Commercial Multilingual
Author: kalpatru on 14-02-2018, 00:39, Views: 332
Advanced Renamer 3.81 Commercial Multilingual | File Size: 17.7 MB
Advanced Renamer is a Windows application developed to rename multiple files at once. In addition, the program can be used to move or copy entire batches of files or folders to another folder, all from a very well-organized and clean interface. The GUI we are talking about however is based on a multi-panel design, so rookies may not know where to start at the first glance.
Set file renaming rules
After adding the files or folders to be renamed to the process queue, Advanced Renamer requires users to configure new renaming methods, which include options such as remove pattern, renumber, replace, add, list, trim, new name and case, attributes and timestamp.
Of course, each of these options comes with its very own pack of settings, so the replacing tool for example asks you for the text to be replaced and the one to replace with, enable case sensitive and use regular expressions.
Advanced Renamer is most of the time a resource-friendly application, but we have discovered some problems during our testing. Whenever we tried adding more than 100 items to the file queue, the program crashed on Windows 7 workstations.
On the other hand, it works much smoother on older Windows iterations where it processes all files in no-time, without any issue when it comes to the number of files you wish to rename.
All things considered, Advanced Renamer is an app that does its job, but it still needs a couple of improvements. It has a well-organized interface, but a wizard to assist users throughout the entire process may come in very handy.
Real time preview of file rename
Image renaming with EXIF support
Supports both files and folders
Several renaming methods
Use multiple methods at once
* CSV Import: Default Apply To fields to name and extension instead of just name
* CSV Import: Program will remember field values when window is closed
* CSV Import: Changed to use UTF-8 encoding
* Renumber method: Fixed renumbering relative numbers when the number is very long
* When using media tags like Img or Video for folders the program will now use the properties of the first file in the folder
* Load list now supports UTF-8
* New case method did not support UTF-8 in the pattern match modes
* Fixed zeropadding and value when working with file pairs