CloneBD 22.214.171.124 Final
Author: kalpatru on 12-01-2018, 20:58, Views: 387
CloneBD 126.96.36.199 Final | File size: 37.3 MB
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
Supports all regions (A,B,C)
Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
3D support coming soon.
H.265/HEVC support coming soon.
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
- Fix: added correct UHD lossless profile for partial disc copy (previously caused failures due to improper mux rate)
- Fix: allow removal of source disc while creating an ISO or burning to a disc in another drive.
- Fix: correctly identify outdated v1.00 playlist format
- Fix: aspect ratio of MKV files if SAR is not 1:1
- Fix libx264 8-bit encoding on x86 machines
- Fix typo: CloneBD displayed 4:3 aspect ratio as 4:2
- Fix: progressbar would not operate correctly on complete copies with angle support
- Fix: auto-selection of audio/subtitle languages at playback time on partial copies could be incorrect,
if multiple tracks of the same language are present
- Improved: flush of decoder images, MPEG-2 480p/1080i/576p update
- Fix: MPEG-2 video descriptor
- Fix: software encoding on 32bit Windows was broken
- Change: software encoding Windows XP was disabled, reenabled again
- Note: while CloneBD will work with Windows XP and 32bit Windows in general, it is not a recommended
platform, unless hardware acceleration is used. Especially HEVC encoding is extremely slow.
- many minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages